 Local / United States / Washington / Spokanne / 5
    We're here, we're here! —James Parkin
   We're here, we're here! (Don't boil that dustspeck, please!) My wife, Maria, and I are out here in Deer Park, just north of Spokane. We're actively doing construction toys again after a 6 months hiatus. We tend to do a lot of clone brands (Mega (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.spo)