 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 55
Re: Sales this week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:31:05 GMT

Anne Sullivan wrote:

<snip>

Does anyone in the Seattle area read this newsgroup anymore?  :P

-Anne

I was wondering that myself.  Normally I check here regularly but haven't for a
bit.  How many people do we have around here that reads this one?  I know I posted
to the Tacoma one when Lugnet first came online.  There are a few others, don't
know if they still read this or the Tacoma one.  I was trying to get one for the
Puget Sound area since Seattle and Tacoma are fairly close together.

Take it easy,
Tom

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page