 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 133
Re: Find a Lego "Shell" Flag at Brickswest Pavillion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 04:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
Along with the striped Lego sheet skirting we put up around the display
table, we also had one of the "Shell Gas Station" Red Lego Flags on the side
facing the Robot tables in the front corner. We got the skirting back, but
did anyone from SEALUG happen to take the flag home by mistake?
Thanks,
mark benz, BAYLUG

All of my vinyl banners ended up staying in the Pavilion after tear-down,
and according to Dan, LLC has them for pick-up. I'll be down there in a
couple of weeks to pick them up, and if your flag doesn't show up by then,
I'll see if it's with the event stuff.

Matt