 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 102
Re: Sci-Fi Lego building thing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, John Aronson writes:
Hey what up? I live in Bellingham washington, im interested in doing some sort
of get-togethor this summer, im getting the monorail so.. probably a scf-fi
type of thing. Im in to large mecha currently. Is there anyone interested? To
see some of my MOC's goto http://www.legomecha.net. Please reply to this!

-John

John - I'm interested in a get-together this summer also. I haven't done much
with mecha's yet, though I've started a couple times on one. Your MOCs are
great and a very interesting use of some techic pieces for the joints. I
usually build space-theme ships and robots, and also techic-related items. I
live on the east side in Snoqualmie. You might also want to send an email to
Mark <sandlin@nwlink.com> as he has talked about getting a group together
also! It looks like Mark is into Mecha's also:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

-mark