 Local / United States / Washington / 240
Re: Lego competition at the Puyallup Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, David Winkler wrote:
   The Puyallup Fair has a Lego competition. September 9-25, 2005

Entries required by Sunday, August 28 6pm.

category for AGES 15 AND UNDER category for AGES 16 AND OVER

Details and rules on page 48 of http://thefair.com/InfoServices/EntryInfo/pdf/05_HAHH2.pdf (including “Entire piece may not exceed 10” x 10” x 15” high.”)

Prizes include money.

Main Puyallup Fair website: http://thefair.com

David,

I’ve been meaning to enter this year after year and never seem to get around to it. It’s not looking any better this year. I’ve got a Castle display I’m putting on this weekend with Dan Parker and then NWBrickCon just around the corner. Ack! NWBC is only 6 weeks away.

Have you checked with them about having a special display for your angel?

Thomas