 Local / United States / Washington / 224
Re: Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:35:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Dan Sabath wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
The wispers in the background say the new Lego store in Bellevue should be open
by now - or any day now... anybody in the area confirm or deny?

It opens this Saturday at 10am. There will be a couple of people from SEALUG[1]
there. Our meeting is also being held that afternoon in Edmonds. If you are
interested, come on up. Get the directions from the SEALUG yahoo[2] group. The
draft set this month is the "Mission to Mars" 7469.

Dan

[1] http://www.sealug.org