 Local / United States / Washington / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
Any Seattle Area Mac Geeks out there???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 00:04:19 GMT

Helllllloooooo!

Any Seattle Area Mac Geeks out there???

I have a bunch of system 7 software, books, parts, pieces etc... to get rid
of. Plus some newer Imac parts and pieces.

Additionally I have a color classic and a performa 600 that are in working
order to part with also.

And it's FREE ( I know how you love that word  :)  ).

I have too many computers floating around my house and I would rather give
them to somebody than chuck em in the land fill.

One catch you have to take it all, no picking through it.

Feel free to email me at the above or at danb@seatacelectric.com

I'm posting this on Bricklink also, so the first geek...uh...person gets it.

Thanks,
Daniel