 Local / United States / Washington / 177
Re: Who is near Redmond?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wafol, Felipe Coury writes:
Hi,

I will be going to the states for 10 days, staying in Redmond and would like
to meed some LUG. Is there any meeting that will occur near May 12?

Best regards,

Felipe Coury

Hi Felipe!

Well, a lot of us are near Redmond, but our SEALUG (Seattle Area LUG)
meeting is the weekend before on May 5th.  I'll be out of the town the
weekend of the 12th, but maybe one of the other guys isn't busy.

Have a good trip!
Sean Forbes