 Local / United States / Virginia / Norfolk / 13
Re: Anyone there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 18:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, Michael L. Kohan writes:
Last post 9 months ago? Wow. Anyone else in Tidewater shuffling through bins
of bricks at 2:30 AM?

-Mikey

Hi Mike-
I'm still around, well sort of, between Poquoson and JMU up in Harrisonburg,
I'll be home in the next few weeks.  There are a few of us around the area,
at least that I know of.  We had preliminary talks of starting a LUG, and I
would love to start doing that this summer. Reply back and tell me what you
think.
Chris Fortier
www.chrisfortier.com