 Local / United States / Virginia / Norfolk / *21 (-5)
  HRMUG Does SUMO

The Hampton Roads Mindstorms Users Group (HRMUG) is sponsoring a series of SUMO-theme meetings and exhibitions during the second quarter. Our meetings are held the third Saturday of each month from 2-4 PM. April's meeting will be at the Pretlow (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.robotics.events)

  Hampton Roads Mindstorms(tm) Users Group

We've finally gotten it together! Here is a link to information about the first meeting, to be held January 26 in Norfolk, Virginia! (URL) club will feature design challenges, discussion groups, MOC displays, and in-meeting building! See you there! (22 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics)

  Mindstorms Club (Again)

Hi again! I'm still working on getting a Mindstorms group together in Southeastern Virginia. So far, I've gotten some interest from a younger group (8-16 year olds) in the Hampton Roads area. With a little luck, this December we'll be having a first (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Any AFOLs Around?

"Rich" <rjenkins@dailypress.com> wrote in news:GHp86A.DLH@lugnet.com: there is a group in richmond called richlug i know of non in norfolk i'm up in north va with wamalug (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

  Any AFOLs Around?

Is anyone around? Let's meet and talk about starting up a group. I live in Norfolk, but will travel to any HR area city. Rich (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact