 Local / United States / Virginia / Arlington / 33
BrickFest: Roommate matching needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:13:52 GMT

I've got a place to stay, but I've noticed a number of other people who aren't
sure whether they can make it due to the cost -- or who are sure they're going
but would really like to find a way to keep costs down.

Does anyone out there have a hotel room and wish to split the cost with
another AFOL?  Let's hear from you!

Are there people in the DC/Arlington area who are willing to put fellow AFOLs
up for the night?  Let's hear from you!

I looked around on the BrickFest website but didn't find a "roommate matching
board" or anything like that.  I seem to recall one from last year, but maybe
I'm just imagining that.  Anyway, it seems like if someone from out of town
could stay with someone in the area, they'd be more than happy to do their own
laundry, cook dinner, etc.  Seems like a win-win -- if only we can match
people up.

--Todd

p.s.  I found a place to stay by responding to a post that someone had posted
in lugnet.events.brickfest.  Try it, it works!

[followups to lugnet.events.brickfest]