 Local / United States / Virginia / Arlington / 24
Re: Shopping - Zany brainy on 7 has several 8480 Space Shuttles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.loc.us.dc
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, Kevin Loch writes:
Yep, I've seen 4 in several Zany Brainy's they had $149 stickers on them.
They also have a boatload of 6195's, and some 4565's.

KL

In lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, Will Middelaer writes:
In case anyone is interested.

I think that they are at full price.  I had not seen any of these in a store
(other than S@H and DYA, of course) in quite a while.

Will

I just bought (the last?) two 8480's from Toys R Us in Kingston, MA earlier
this week.  The price tag on the shelf said $150, but they ring up for $130.
But I didn't see any more on the shelf, so they might be history.
My find of the year for this year was this set at a ToysR Us here in Scranton
marked down to $32.90!! Just thought I'd brag about it.

Chris (always look at the top shelf) Lannan