 Local / United States / Utah / Salt Lake City / 73
    Best places to shop LEGO? —Harri Manni
   Hello! Searched for 'shop' in the Salt Lake section of Lugnet but the latest posting regarding it was from '99 so here's my question: I'm probably going to Salt Lake City in March for one week and I'm afraid it will be a pretty hectic schedule so it (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

        Re: Best places to shop LEGO? —Harri Manni
   (...) No suggestions? Well, I took 14 days of vacation in SLC after BrainShare so there should be some time to look around for LEGO shops between the mountain biking I plan to do in the area. :) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)