 Local / United States / Utah / 74
Re: More Technic Shuttles at Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 07:21:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ut, Ashley Glennon writes:
I stopped by Zany Brainy again today and counted 26 Technic shuttles on hand.
Still no Lego watches or the cargo set.  They are now sold out of the creator
board game.
Ashley

We have watches $19.99,  and Technic shuttle sets $89.99 at the LEGO Outlet in
Potomac Mills.

   Give me a call if you need one.  We will start out charge send sales next
week.
   703-490-1335
      Buffie
LEGO Outlet Manager