 Local / United States / Utah / 157
156  |  158
Subject:
Ninja 1099, 1269; Adventurers 1271 in Utah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 04:11:24 GMT

Last night while in Dan's Food's in Layton, Utah, I picked up the Jungle
Surprise set 1271 for $3.69, Ninja Blaster 1099 for $2.79, and the White Ninja
1269 for $3.69.  I had not seen these sets for sale in Utah before.  I thought
I would share this info. in case any of you are interested.  These sets were
in a nice, cardboard display stand provided by the LEGO Company.
Ashley