 Local / United States / Utah / 152
151  |  153
Subject:
Soccer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:57:51 GMT

I was able to acquire four of the new soccer sets and will try to bring them
to the next WAFOL gathering.  I picked them up yesterday on a business trip to
Minneapolis.  While in Minneapolis, I also acquired some Darth Maul keychains
that I would be happy to trade for miniland scale people and/or parts.
Ashley