 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 124
Re: Coming to Texas - meet for lunch Saturday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, William R. Ward wrote:
Business trip.  Flying to DFW tomorrow morning, then driving to Nacogdoches.
Doing a Perl training class there, then driving back to DFW Saturday morning.  I
could maybe get together with a couple of AFOL's before my flight?  Not much
time there, but we could have lunch or something?  Preferably near/at the
airport.  Call my cell at 650-279-9904 or email bill@wards.net if you want to
arrange something.  I will try to check email and/or this thread from my laptop,
but the cell should definitely work.  Not planning to bring any MOC's but would
love to meet AFOL's and see what you've built...

I've passed a note on to the local DFW mailing list. I'm actually out of town,
but will be back on Saturday. I can likely get together then, and will check
with others in town.

Jake
----
Jake McKee