 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 121
First TexLUG:Dallas show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.ok
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:04:52 GMT

The new club, TexLUG:Dallas is working on putting together it's first show on
April 17th.

It should be a fun show, and more details are forthcoming. If you are interested
in participating in the event, or would like to join TexLUG:Dallas, please let
me know via email or reply to this post.

We're still a small group, but growing quickly. We expect to pick up at least a
few new members at our show in a few weeks.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP