 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 224
223  |  225
Subject:
anybody in the Austin area have NXT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:02:58 GMT

Would love to get together with you and talk about the set, share ideas, etc.

Or do you know ne1 that has the set? Or plans to get it? Or is leaning toward getting it?

Y’all may remember me from two Austin meetings: the last one I went to was 2002 (I think), which met at NI and I sold a lot of my LEGO (made like $400). I sold some cabinets of LEGO and most of my train stuff.

But I did not sell my LEGO Tecnic parts or LEGO robotics stuff, knowing that someday I would use them again... Perhaps that day is now.

PS--Little did we know that NI would be the software develop for nxt. Or did we know that? :)

Alan

A,TX