 Local / United States / Texas / 142
Re: Batten down the Hatches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:03:27 GMT

Good luck to you Anthony and to anybody else who's also braving the storm.
Batten (spelling?) down the hatches and be sure to keep all of the cloth lego
parts you have safe and dry.
So if you don't hear from me, no worries.  No little trickle of rain is going to
wash out Ikros!

I'm sure Ulmerad and his knights have weathered more than one storm and I'm sure
they can do it again.  :-)

-Ben Harris