 Local / United States / South Carolina / Columbia / * (-5)
Re: Frank Filz is coming to Charleston on 1-2-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc.col
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Frank Filz writes:
David Wertz wrote:

Yes, sounds good to me.  I won't be able to make it there until after work,
which would probably make it about 6 o'clock.  I hope that is not too late.
Let me know,

I will most likely have hit the road by then. I have a five hour or so
drive on to Raleigh NC after playing. Can you sneak out for a long lunch
hour?

Frank

Hmmm.  Not sure.  I will have to see as the time gets closer.  I may not
know for sure until that day.

Re: Frank Filz is coming to Charleston on 1-2-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc.col
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:48:50 GMT

David Wertz wrote:

Yes, sounds good to me.  I won't be able to make it there until after work,
which would probably make it about 6 o'clock.  I hope that is not too late.
Let me know,

I will most likely have hit the road by then. I have a five hour or so
drive on to Raleigh NC after playing. Can you sneak out for a long lunch
hour?

Frank

Re: Frank Filz is coming to Charleston on 1-2-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc.col
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:43:14 GMT

Yes, sounds good to me.  I won't be able to make it there until after work,
which would probably make it about 6 o'clock.  I hope that is not too late.
Let me know,
David
P.S.  How did the HP pillaging go this past weekend?

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Hey everybody,

Subject says it all.

Frank is coming to our house on January 2nd, 2002 :-)

If anybody else would like to come, just LMK and I will forward the
directions to you. Yes David, I plan on seeing you here. Maybe Suz can come
down from Columbia!

Planned......

Starting Noonish on the 2nd going till?

Lunch at our house or at one of the multitude of restaurants nearby.
Depending on how many show and what everybody wants to do.

Frank is bringing some of his 12v stuff for show & tell. I will have my Lego
Stock car entry and whatever Santa brings. Bring whatever you want to show.

Trading, swapping & bartering, parts or sets.

Building session.

Merry Christmas, Hope Santa is good to everybody. :-)

Thanx,

Mark & Milissa

Subject:
Frank Filz is coming to Charleston on 1-2-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc.col
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:07:07 GMT

Hey everybody,

Subject says it all.

Frank is coming to our house on January 2nd, 2002 :-)

If anybody else would like to come, just LMK and I will forward the
directions to you. Yes David, I plan on seeing you here. Maybe Suz can come
down from Columbia!

Planned......

Starting Noonish on the 2nd going till?

Lunch at our house or at one of the multitude of restaurants nearby.
Depending on how many show and what everybody wants to do.

Frank is bringing some of his 12v stuff for show & tell. I will have my Lego
Stock car entry and whatever Santa brings. Bring whatever you want to show.

Trading, swapping & bartering, parts or sets.

Building session.

Merry Christmas, Hope Santa is good to everybody. :-)

Thanx,

Mark & Milissa

Re: Moving to Columbia!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.col, lugnet.loc.us.sc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.sc.col, Rob Doucette writes:

Work on softening the Boston accent if you have one (definite survival
skill).  Also, you must decide whether you are a USC fan or a Clemson fan.
There is no riding the fence on this one.  If you'll be living in and around
Columbia, USC is a safer bet.

First, I have to say Suz doesn't have that bad a Boston accent, especially for
living here her entire life. (1)

Second, I never knew that the University of Southern California was so popular
in South Carolina...  GDR... ;-).

Eric Kingsley

(1) We in NELUG are going to miss Suz but our loss is your gain.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact