 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 33
    Any AFOL's in Charleston or Hilton Head, SC? —William R. Ward
   My wife and I will be visiting Charleston and Hilton Head next month and I'd like to meet up with any LEGO fans out there. Send me email if you're interested! (18 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.sc)