 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 12
RE: Hello! Anybody (near) home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 13:45:42 GMT

A local LTC or LUC would be cool.  A friend of mine (we are both computer
guys) is heavy into LEGO too.  He just got his son a train for Christmas.
He is considering buying that big Mini-Fig statue from Shop-At-Home.

Well, guess I know why all the good LEGOs are always gone from the Toys R
Us in N.Charleston - you guys get them all!!

Michael

MMillere@Bellsouth.Net (Mark & Milissa Millére) wrote in
<LOBBIHLABFJFCGAHCFFNCEOIDMAA.MMillere@Bellsouth.Net>:

Michael

We are in North Charleston, off Ashley Phosphate ( aaarrrggghhhh).

We are into trains, monorail, model team and Technic

We keep this up, we may need to start a local LTC or LUG.

This could get scary :-)

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

Michael Carnell - carnellm@palmettobug.com
http://www.palmettobug.com