 Local / United States / South Carolina / 18
Re: AFOL get-together in Charlotte
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 05:46:50 GMT

Ah, the "other" AFOL in Cola...  I'd be up for getting together
sometime.  I know there are enough people around to start up a
Palmetto LUG.  A good portion of the NGLTC (including myself) are from
SC.  We've got AFOL's in the upstate, midlands, and on the coast.  If
you want, we could set up a place and time to meet.  Though,
preferrably not during tax-free weekend.  :)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:30:31 GMT, "David Wertz"