 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 93
92  |  94
Subject:
Something I forgot to ask at the NELUG meeting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:07:16 GMT

Followups To LUGNET.ORG.US:

I knew there was something I was forgetting to ask.

I was wondering if there was any interest in some sort of NELUG shirt or other
paraphernalia.  (I won't say hat because those one size fits all hats don't fit
my 24 inch monstrosity of a head but I can look into it if others are
interested).

Anyway I was thinking of either a Golf/Polo type shirt with the NELUG logo
embroidered on the chest/left pocket or a Tee-Shirt with a Silk Screened NELUG
Logo on it.  I have no idea of cost but I wanted to see if there were interest
before I started doing the leg work.  I am sure the more I were to order the
cheaper it would be.  I would pay the initial cost and then probably charge a
little above cost (a couple/few of bucks) to go toward the expenses related to
the NELUG site.  As always any $ earned above the expenses for a given year
will go toward either a group event, some sort of LEGO grab bag, or roll-over
to the following year if it were a small amount.

Lets say hypothetically if I could do the Polo shirt for around $30 or the Tee
Shirt for around $15 would you be interested and which one would you be
interested in.  Again this is hypothetical and I have no real idea yet as to
cost.  I am just trying to get an idea on whether it would be worth my while to
do the leg work.

I will get this started now and say I would like to do the Polo shirt if I can
do it for around $30.  If its less then all the better.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/