 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 127
Re: Hello! Anyone live near Erie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:32:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Dustin Jones wrote:
Hi!  I've just moved from the Seattle area to Erie - and was starting to unpack
my collection today - when I had the thought I should post on LUGNET and see if
there were was anyone close to Erie that builds or displays at shows.  I noticed
the two Penn clubs look to be on the eastern side of the state - so I wanted to
see if there was anyone in western Penn who was looking to form a club.

Hoping to hear from ya!

Dustin

is there an erie, PA LEGO club??  I have a client looking for one.

www.brickmuseum.net

Dan Brown toymuseum@Hotmail.com

thanks

Dan