 Local / United States / Ohio / Toledo / 8
Re: Ohioans build giant green arch and working ferris wheel!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:39:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Troy Cefaratti wrote:

Come see the picture from our latest gathering in Northeast Ohio:

Looks like fun.  I'd like to come out for the next one (if my scedule permits).
Let me know when it happens.

The smaller arch was built by Eric.

The modified Silver Champion, the lamp posts and the Tie Fighters belong to
Richard Schamus, who stopped by while traveling through Ohio.

After your meeting Rich stopped by my house.  We didn't get much of a chance to build, but I did check out some of his models and and show hime some
unique items that I had in my collection. The only other time Rich was at my house was when I lived in VA, but that was a few days before I moved and
90% of my brick was packed away.  Therefore it was fun to see my entire collection.  He also fixed a problem I had with my caboose model for a year or so.

Here's some pics taken this morning before he left.

-chris