 Local / United States / Ohio / 607 (-20)
  COLTC Groveport Show set-up pictures

The first pictures of the set-up are now on-line: This is the model of the building we are displaying in, better pictures will be posted later this week: (URL) Sections of the layout and display cabniets can be viewed here: (URL) During the course (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  COLTC display at Groveport Art Gallery, Nov 1 - Dec 30

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club started their display at the Groveport Art Gallery today. Located at 648 Main Street, Groveport, OH, (~5 miles south of Columbus) the Art Gallery invited COLTC to display a layout and more... Last weekend, we build a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town) !!

  COLTC meeting, Saturday Oct 23rd.

COLTC will have a building session/meeting on Saturday Oct 23rd. We'll meet at Pauls' house (email Paul at pjanssen@wowway.com for directions), from 10 AM - 4-5 PM. We'll build things for the coming shows: trees, cars, roads, small scenes, and speed (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  COLTC meeting, September 18th.

Next COLTC meeting will be held on Saturday September 18th, from 2-5 PM, at Panera Bread, Hilliard. The address is : 3625 Fishinger Blvd. Columbus, OH 43026 We'll be in the meeting room in the back. We will be showing MOCs', talking about upcoming (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report

Over the weekend, COLTC was in the rural town of Dennison, Ohio; about a 2 hour drive north-east of Columbus. The Dennison Train Festival was put on by Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, in cooperation with the Ohio Central Railroad. The festival (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison TrainFestival, July 30 - Aug. 1

Pictures are up from setup on Thursday: (URL) rail fans, there are a large number of locomotives on display, with more scheduled to have arrived after I took pictures on Thursday. Pictures can be seen here: (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  COLTC to display at Dennison TrainFestival, July 30 - Aug. 1

Starting Friday July 30, COLTC will display our larget layout in Dennison, Ohio. Taken from the Train Festival 2004's web-site: The Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, in cooperation with the Ohio Central Railroad, will celebrate its 15th Anniversary (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Registration ends - August 1st !

BrickFest is only one month away! BrickFest 2004 Washington, DC AUGUST 13-15 You don't want to miss the Best Three Days of LEGO fandom! with community members from all over the world, community leaders hosting seminars, over 30 sessions, the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.pa, FTX) !!

  COLTC Marcon show report

About 10 days ago, COLTC displayed at Marcon 38. Despite the small layout, we managed to show quite a bit of new stuff. Another skyscraper (One Nationwide): (URL) a space Area: (URL) a Medieval Village: (URL) and a small town section under attack of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  Saturday June 19th Cleveland Area Gathering

I will be hosting an informal gathering of AFOLs in the Cleveland, OH area at my house on Saturday, June 19, 2004. Anyone in the area at that time is welcome to come, but I ask that you do please let me know that you are coming so that I can plan (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike, Here's some renders I've done that you can use. (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  COLTC to display at Marcon, May 28-30.

Starting tomorrow, COLTC will display a small layout at Marcon. Marcon is the annual "Multiple Alternative Realities Convention". The convention is held in Columbus, OH, at the Hyatt Regency. read more about it, including costs/other features at : (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.space)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Mike's unable to post to LUGNET right now, he asked me to post this in reply: ---...--- Thanks, all, for the great responses! I see a lot of good work here that I can't wait to display. I really didn't expect quite such a large response!! My (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) As others have said... all the pics submitted by me for this can be reused. (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) All pictures I posted to Jeroen for Zwolle are allowed to be used. Niels (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi, take a look at my brickshelf gallery. Maybe some of my pictures are useful for you. (URL) Greetings Sven (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) Feel free to use any of my renderings at Brickshelf: Playtable: (URL) ships: (URL) tree: (URL) Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

(...) If you need I can make larger sizes and email to you. I try to keep images small for downloading from the net. Larger sizes will work well directly from your computer. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Mike You are welcome to use any of my animations for this project. (URL) Good luck have fun. Steve (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray Display at Garfield Heights HomeDays

Hi Mike, I still have the pictures submitted for Zwolle. If you like I can send them to you. Please contact me on info at digitalbricks dot nl Jeroen "Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!robotic...urces.com> wrote in message news:Hy3EHH.sFo@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact