 Local / United States / Ohio / 553
Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:41:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
I've posted my pictures from today's GATS show in Columbus, OH.  Central
Ohio LEGO Train Club did an outstanding job on their display.

Most of the subfolders have been moderated already and I suspect that the
others will be soon as well.

Wow, those skyscrapers are huge, I love them! And the rest of the layout looks
great too, super job.

jt