 Local / United States / Ohio / 547 (-20)
  COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, OH, together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and it was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is tied up at the Shrine (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  MichLTC & COLTC to display at COSI Museum in Toledo, Ohio

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce that we will be participating in the COSI museum's Toy Factory Trains weekend. On December 12th and 13th from 10am till 5pm, MichLTC will be running the trains, answering questions about our 20 ft (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  COLTC at GATS in Dayton, Ohio

Exhausted & delighted, COLTC has completed our first GATS show in Dayton, Ohio this past weekend -- Oct. 11-12, 2003 -- at the Exposition Center at Dayton Airport. We set up the display Saturday morning before the event opened in about 4 hours & had (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.day, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col) !!

  Re: COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

(...) Lugnet fans, I just wanted to show off our latest Lego train show that COLTC put on at the Dayton GATS show last weekend. (Oct 11,12 2003) This was our 1st GATS show but our 3rd as a group. We all had a great time and we received many comments (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

COLTC will participate in next weekend' GATS show, at the Exposition Center at Dayton Airport. Show times will be 11-5, each day. for more info: (URL) will be our first GATS show. We have many new models, large and small. Never shown before (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report

Following close on the heels of the inaugural show of the Central Ohio LEGO Train Club (COLTC), we had our 2nd display at the Mall on Tuttle Crossing, in Dublin, Ohio. Set up was on Friday night & the display lasted 2 days. Now to the picts! We have (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !!

  COLTC Cleveland Road Show Report

The inaugural show of the Central Ohio Lego Train Club / Lego Builders Group (Coltc) took place during the Lego Road Show, in Cleveland. The location was nice, in the back of the Great Lakes Science Center, with a view of the lake and the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org) !

  COLTC to display at Tuttle Crossing Mall, Dublin OH Aug 16-17

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club will have a 10 x 10 foot display of various building, MOC's, running trains and monorail at the Tuttle Crossing Mall. The display will be located most likely in the center section, near the food court. To get to (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: 88x31 Button

Crossposting this for Gino...I dunno how often he reads LUGNET, so if you can help him out, it might be best to email him. Adrian, Troy, Ken, and I already have full cars and rooms. Good luck, Gino. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.bloc, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Meeting of Columbus and vincinty AFOLs

Lets get together! I like to get a small group of AFOLs' together to help building/running a display at shows, like toy-shows, or at GATS (Great Americna train Show). If you live in the Columbus, OH area, email me for more info. We could meet at my (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Tuttle Mall; KBToys & Kiosk

I was browsing through the Tuttle Mall (I am not sure why, but I had time to kill I guess). Here is what I found: Lego has a Kiosk on the lower level; first one I had seen but it may have been there for a while now. Looked exactly like the other (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: who needs a ride to GATS Jan 25/26 2003

Welcome to Columbus, Paul! I don't think I'll be able to make it GATS as much as I'd enjoy it, due to my schedule. However as has been tendered before, there's nothing saying we can't arrange a meet here in town at some point. With the holidays (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  who needs a ride to GATS Jan 25/26 2003

Hi, Just today I discovered this spot on Lugnet.... I moved to Columbus OH, just a few month ago. I will be attending the Great American Trian Show, where the Michican Lego group will have a very large train/town display. I am taking 1 big MOC there (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  50% at Imaginarium

Imaginarium in City Center Mall is apparently going out of business. My wife stopped in last night and everything -- including LEGO is 50% off. No more Harry Potter or Star Wars sets but she said there were a ton of Bionicle, some Alpha Team - both (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) Dude, Idora's been gone for a long time. :-) Although, my sister has a short section of track from the WildCat. (...) Would you be interested in coaster companions? I'd be interested in any get-togethers. Is anything being planned? Later, Gino (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) Nevermind... missed your already reply: (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

How can you skip Hershey Park?? (URL) Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwMyoD.KtL@lugnet.com... (...) Pennsylvania (...) meet any (...) Aurora, OH (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) Adrian has a real job now, so he's restricted to weekends. Though which weekends I have free are up for debate. We could probably do a quick meet 'n' greet 'n' eat somewhere, I'd be up for that. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  RE: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) Aurora, OH (...) Isn't that backtracking? Anyway, we can probably arrange a quick get-together while you're sort of in the Cleveland area. It's not like Troy or I have very strict work schedules...not sure about Adrian though. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

  Re: Touring Ohio and Pennsylvania

(...) COOL! Great itinerary. I take it you're skipping RollerSoaker at Hershey Park? Rode Giant Dipper on Thursday nite at SCBB. It was closed for a private party (pre season party for their employees, actually) but one of the security guards, when (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact