 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 241
Re: Shall We?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.roc, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.loc.us.ny.buf
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:07:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Dave Amos writes:
All,

Ill see what I can do about getting us a • lugnet.org.lucny or whatever, as
well as a spot on the world lug map.  Im also starting • on the webpage!
Great to see all of the activity!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Congratulations boys!

It takes me leaving Syracuse for the ball to finally get
rolling... just my
luck... =8^)

Looks like I'll have to form my own LUG when I get off
this 7 day/night work
week)

                          johnNYblaze
                    (buildin' in Buffalo)