 Local / United States / New York / Buffalo / 9
Re: in the area...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.buf
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 03:20:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Hello rtlToronto’ens,

I just wanted to know if there are any of you in the Niagara Falls area.   I’m in Buffalo till Saturday AM and wanted to see if there was anyone that might be interested in meeting up.   If so.. drop me a note.. and hopefully we can work something out.  Just drop me a note at :  chitchco[at]gmu[dot]edu

Christina

P.S.  the GMU account still works even though I no longer work there.

Hey Christina!!

We're having our monthly dinner fri night in T.O.

It may be difficult for you to get all the way to the Big Smoke from Buffalo.

I'll help where I can!

Dave K