 Local / United States / New York / 203
Re: Looking for Train Contact in New York
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:31:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny, Jim Foulds wrote:
  I'm looking for a contact in New York, that can get to Rochester.  The
National Toy museum wants to host a Lego Train Display.  Is there anyone that
might be interested in helping out?

Although we aren't located in New York, NELUG has a band of trainheads in
western Massachusetts (and the surrounding colonies) who might be interested in
helping out.  I have posted to the club's newsgroup to see if there is any
interest.

Do you know if they are trying to set up a permanent layout using their own
brick, or would this be a temporary (privately-owned) display?  Any other
details you could provide on what they are trying to accomplish or what
timeframe (start date and duration of display) would be very helpful.