 Local / United States / New Mexico / 18
Re: Any LUG in the Albuquerque area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:01:42 GMT

There used to be. Back in 2002, two other AFOL's and I started one up. We met a
few times and for various personal reasons on each person's part, we sort of
drifted apart. Every now and then I come across these guys in a LUGNET post or
on an instant messager window. I think the other two may still correspond but
I'm not sure.

The AFOL at that time:
Don Bruce, Scott Runyan, myself Robert Graff

In 2003, James Mathis from Soccoro came up here at met with Scott and I. He is
the designer of the Santa Fe train passenger cars.

Don was known for his vast castle layouts and detailed ships. Scott has an
unusually large parts collection, including nearly every known minifig, and has
displayed a 7-foot model of a Texan skyscraper at the NM state fair for many
years. I create and sell mosaics and create stop-motion animation "brickfilms".