 Local / United States / New Mexico / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
Still in New Mexico LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nm
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:31:38 GMT

Hello, Kevin, Scott, Don, and Robert,

You guys still New Mexico bound?

My name is James Mathis. I live in Socorro.  LEGO train fan.

I went to the State Fair Monday, September 08:
Saw the LEGO kids comp models display.
Spoke to a woman over-seeing the LEGO display cases.
Learned of guy named Marshall who had put out a sign-up sheet for
potentially setting up a New Mexico LEGO Builders Club (Duke City).
I put my contact info on the sheet.
Marshall wasn't there, but a couple of his models were in the display case
(not entered into the comp):  Large-scale Star Wars UCS-style
speeder-bike-style model-- sorry don't know the name of it.

I haven't heard from Marshall.  Do you know him?

I'd enjoy hearing from you.

later,
James Mathis
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
See my LEGO-related stuff at The BrickShelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jamathis