 Local / United States / New Jersey / Newark / 18
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, Christopher L. Weeks writes:

So are there ever Jersey LEGO get-togethers?

--Chris

I have attempted, in vain, the last few years to arrange a LEGO get-together.
I'm in Staten Island, an easy commute for most of NJ.