 Local / United States / New Jersey / 72
Re: First meeting of our new LUG. (was: Re: Is there interest in a new LUG?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ct
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 02:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nj, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
OK everyone, we are go for Saturday.  This Saturday, 22 July, 2000 at 3:00 • EST!

I decided that posting directions here would be easier than emailing, but do

If anything comes up and you need attention, call me at 908.359.2956

Chris