 Local / United States / New Jersey / 271
  Earth Day @ Liberty State Park

Join us this Saturday April 18th, 2009 for the Legomaster Tent display and building area on Earth Day @ Liberty State Park, Jersey City, New Jersey. (URL) Last year in 2008, we had a great turn out>, and this year we are supposed to have a nice day! (...) (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Event Photos! (Earth Day @ Liberty State Park)

(...) What a great day! Nice weather, tons of people and tons of LEGO! (URL) I only brought 6 models for display, the focus was on the public building area. Most of my larger creations are on display at (URL) Grove Pointe>. Enjoy the photos, people (...) (15 years ago, 21-Apr-09, to lugnet.events, FTX)