 Local / United States / New Jersey / 266
Re: Cathedral Arts Festival 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 14:30:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Cathedral Arts Festival 2007 - Grace Van Vorst Church
Jersey City - April 30th.
Opening Gala May 5th - On display until May 19th.

Click to see more..., enjoy

Eric Sophie

I always love doing my part. Though it is a small mention amoung many articles.

Source: Hudson Current

“Like one of Calder’s famous mobiles, Francoeur’s “Eye” slowly sways and
rotates with the air currents in the building, as visitors also move among the
works on display. With over a hundred different artists showing, there is a
lot to see, from the traditional (paintings, photos) to the non-traditional
(Lego sculptures, masking tape portraits, Barbies-as-social-statements).“

Eric Sophie