 Local / United States / New Jersey / * (-5)
Subject:
Legomaster - Recent Events - Fall 2010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:06:42 GMT

Hey all,

I just did a show at the NJ Science and Engineering Festival in Clifton, NJ.
What a great event!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9AdunnIM5Y
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeaWrtPW66w
Part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ghrG-otgk
Time Lapse

I also did a show by town square in Newport where I live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JH2wduwRI

...a few days later I did a show in Newport Mall.
It was my 18th year showing at the Jersey City Artist Studio Tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjJVJKEfxg

So that is what I have been up to in public, fyi.

:)

Enjoy the Videos!
(Get out there and show your MOCs!)

See you at the Liberty Science Center in 2011!

yours,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanicalbricks.com
LUGNET Member #1051

Subject:
Legomaster Summer 2010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:46:26 GMT

Hey all, I just finished up the summer series of shows in the County Parks called the Kids Kingdom (NJ).

Here are some of the links to the photos:

This picture is to funny!

June 5th

Cedar Brook Park

(Youtube Video)

July 10th

Rahway River Park

August 14th

Park http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=442033

September 11th, 12th

Ridge Park http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=445594

I made a few new things, nothing really spectacular, just some quick builds.

Bay 19

Tracked Vehicle

Bot Bay #21 - #26

Recent Shows this year include:

Kaplan School

2010 International Kite Festival

(Youtube Video)

Enjoy!

See you at the 2010 New Jersey Science & Engineering Festival!

Eric Sophie

Legomaster

BiomechanicalBricks.com - NEW SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

MOCpages.com - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/17253

Subject:
LEGO Blitz Build Competition in New Jersey, USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 02:06:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LEGO Blitz Build Competition

Date: May 29, 2010 - May 29, 2010
Time: 1 - 4 pm
Price: $20 per child

coastalhabitat.org

The LEGO Blitz Build is a public youth event designed to engage children who want to get involved with the work of Coastal Habitat for Humanity, but are too young to participate in new home construction. Teams of 3 – 4 participants ages 8 to 12 give a $20 donation each to participate in a one-hour race to build a Habitat home from LEGO. Teams also can be sponsored by larger community based organizations or faith based organizations. All proceeds go towards Coastal Habitat for Humanity’s efforts to build affordable housing. T-shirts will be provided to participants along with awards, certificates, and participation bags. While the students are building, there will be a table set up with literature about Habitat and what interested individuals can do to get involved. This table is geared towards parents and curious people who walk by the event and want more information. At the conclusion of the event, we will have a closing ceremony of Act! Speak! Build! Week with a special speaker and guest judge, Miss New Jersey 2009, Ashley Shaffer. There will be a special appearance by NJ 101.5FM radio station.

Map location of the event on the website:
NJmonthly.com

-end of report-

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:
   KIDS KINGDOM - THIS IS IT! Productions
Biomechanical Bricks - Eric Sophie

Summer 2009 LEGOMASTER EVENTS
Kids Kingdom - Public Building Area and Display
+ Additional Shows and Exhibits

Show Photos from this past weekend!

ENJOY!

Legomaster at the Kids Kingdom - Clark New Jersey
Union County Music Fest - Sept. 12 and 13th
Many thanks to the Board of Chosen Freeholders.
AWESOME EVENT!!!

I feel so fortunate to be involved in creating such smiles and fun for
kids and parents alike. There are many pictures in the gallery for this event
Take a look and you’ll see what I mean.

I truly wish other AFOLs could do the same. The LUGs and LTC’s that do this
on a regular basis know what I mean. To see people concentrate, to see kids
focus their attention, to hear people’s stories about their collections and memories.

A touching gift I am glad to listen. It is my hope that these photos can
shake some of you reading this to participate more in your local community.
The reward is in the faces of people. Take a look, and keep building.

Sincerely,

Eric Sophie
aka, Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

Location changed to Clark, NJ
   9. Tentative Dates (two day event) for Edison, NJ - Sept. 2009.
Arts and Music Festival
NEW LOCATION

LUGNET Member ~1051
Brickshelf Gallery
MOCpages Gallery

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 01:35:44 GMT

Pics from Sunday!

7. Conant Park, Hillside, NJ - August 16th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
Conant Park, Hillside New Jersey - 08-16-09

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact