 Local / United States / New Hampshire / 100
Re: NELUG at Mindfest, A quick summary and more photo's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Not a scold, but three very important people to note:

(There were in fact _lots_ of important people who didn't make Eric's list.
I don't think he was trying to be comprehensive and certainly didn't mean to
leave anybody out. There were a lot of people there, and I doubt anyone had
time to meet everybody!)

I'd like to mention several other people (not on Eric's list) that I was very
pleased to meet/meet again at MindFest:

   Dave Baum
   Ben Erwin
   Bob Frankston
   Michael Gaspieri
   Ralph Hempel
   Fred Martin
   Markus Noga
   Kekoa Proudfoot
   Mitchel Resnick

I'm also making this list from memory, and the entire weekend was just a blur,
so I've probably forgotten a few dignitaries and online personalities myself...

Oh, I also missed yet another chance to meet Seymour Papert, but I did speak
with a few of his understudies.  Expect to see some really cool stuff coming
from them in the future...