 Local / United States / Nebraska / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
A LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ne
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:32:29 GMT

People of Nebraska, very few members are located in our small, boring state.
I think the fact that less than 20 messages sit in this catagory proves it,
but I would like to start a NELUG (or something like that).  I don't know
where it could be held, but this is really just to see if many people would
be interested.  Please anyone even slightly interested reply to this post or
e-mail me.

Please,
Tyler Hiemke