 Local / United States / North Dakota / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
any AFOLs in the Minot area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nd
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:55:33 GMT

The GMLTC is looking for a few good AFOLs to help us out next week at
Hostfest.  We were planning on being there with 8 GMLTC members, but due to
various problems we might be down to only 4.

We'd love to find a few people willing to help us out with our train layout
- not with moving it or setting it up, but with staffing the layout, talking
to people, and answering questions.  I don't even know what sort of hours we
will be displaying, but I'm guessing I am in for a few long days next week.

If you're interested, send me a quick email ( gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com ) and we
will see what we can work out.

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC