 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / * (-5)
Re: nclug website down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:47:45 GMT

"Steve Farrell" <sjfarrell_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I tried connecting to http://www.nclug.cc/ and http://www.ncltc.cc/ for
several
days now, but I keep getting the following error:

----

[ ... snipped ... ]

Is it just that the site is down and no one has the time to fix it?  If
so,
where else can I get information about lego club events in the Raleigh
area?

Thanks for any help,

Steve

Both sites are back online now, sorry about that.

Best place to find information for NCLUG activities is to join the NCLUG
Yahoo Group:

There is a meeting next Saturday (Aug. 4) at Cameron Village library from
1-4.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com

Subject:
nclug website down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:28:59 GMT

I tried connecting to http://www.nclug.cc/ and http://www.ncltc.cc/ for several
days now, but I keep getting the following error:

----
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your
wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at
mysql.northcomp.com. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If
you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.
----

Is it just that the site is down and no one has the time to fix it?  If so,
where else can I get information about lego club events in the Raleigh area?

Thanks for any help,

Steve

Re: Apollo 11 Commemorative Display and Event at the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science July 17
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:09:55 GMT

I might could make this, Joe. I’ll have four(-ish) modules if we do a moonbase, and some big red capital ships. Who else is in?

-Teddy

Re: North Carolina Roll Call!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.fay, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Joe Meno wrote:
Hi all,

Who's attending Brickfest this year from North Carolina? Anyone interested in
getting together during the Fest to chat? If so reply here!

Joe Meno
NCLUG Press Officer:)

Joe's done a phenomenal job here in the Raleigh-Durham area organizing regular
meetings -- Yay, Joe! It was great to meet some new people at GATS this weekend.
I hope that Dan from Chapel Hill and Cyndi from Durham and others can contribute
to future train shows, if only to help set up or man the layout. And MOCs of any
size are always welcome.

So, I'm interested in an NC gathering at BrickFest. I know Thomas Main from
Boone is coming. Who else?

Cary Clark

Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 04:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Mike Walsh writes:

Historically the Target in Garner and the Target in Cary were pretty much on
the same clearance schedule.  However, during this past post Christmas, they
were not on the same clearance and they didn't clearance the same sets.  For
example, the 4561 Railway Express was never clearanced at the Garner Target
(or the Glenwood Ave target either for that matter).

I did notice that. Though it was odd.

Yoda for $69.00 is a bargain which would be about 30% off which is what
Target's typical initial clearance level.  I am surprised to see this set on
clearance so quickly but won't complain if I can pick up a few of them.

I saw several at both Glenwood and Garner. There are fewer Tantive IVs, tho.

Mike
I went to the Glenwood Target a bit ago, and they are clearancing the sets also.

The Glenwood Walmart got the new sets in, too! Saw:

8469 Slammer Raptor
8471 Nitro Burner
4589 Nitro Flash
4588 Off-Road Race Track

8557 Exo-Toa
8558 Cahdak and Gahdok
8556 Boxor

Also more than a few new Jack Stone sets.

Group lugnet.loc.us.nc added as most of the NC discussion takes place in
that group.

Thanks!

Joe

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact