 Local / United States / North Carolina / Greensboro / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
WalMart in Burlington - lots of Advent Calendars for $5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:54:07 GMT

Greetings,

Just wanted to drop this note. They have approximately 32 Advent
Calendars that scanned for $5 a piece. Some with broken seals, etc. Not
much else
though, some Insectoids, a zepplin, some stingrays on sale. I believe I
picked up the last Oasis Ambush and Biwing Baron for $3 and $2.

brent

P.S. Keep me informed about future gatherings, I have company this
weekend and wasn't able to get away.