Re: Cyndi Bradham featured in Raleigh News & Observer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:51:46 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Felix Greco wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Mike Walsh wrote:
Cyndi Bradham and her large Castle layout which was on display this past
weekend at LEGO Palooza in Chapel Hill, NC were featured in an article in
the Raleigh News and Observer:

I love the logic:  "What's the bid deal, I mean it could be heroin."  I'll have
to use that next time I'm justifying a big purchase ;)

I use variants of this comment ALL the time:-)

Nice example of unbiased reporting.  He replies to your comment with an
"Oohhh-Kaaay."  So creating your own utopian world is somehow crazy?

No, but being stuck writing about this is:-)

Over here in good ol' NC, the News and Observer is a very liberal paper - while
that doesn't really mean anything in terms of the bias of this article, the side
effect is that the writing itself is often more subjective than objective - so
those comments (which are NOT true newspaper reporting) are pretty common in the
N & O.

Sad thing is, I used to work there.

Joe