 Local / United States / Missouri / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
Greater Kansas City Model Railroad Expo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:05:31 GMT

Any AFOLs in the Kansas City area, we have a chance to display at this year's
Greater Kansas City Model Railroad Expo at Union Station on Septmber 23rd and
24th.  Set up is Friday the 22nd.  I have reserved a layout area of 12 ft by 20.
Currently I only have one other participant, but if anyone is in interested we
have room on our layout.  Our layout consists of 3 loops, one which will support
8 wide trains.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interrested in joining us or
have any questions.

Layout:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/missourilego/Layouts/GKCMRE/union_station_-_sept_24.gif

Thanks,