 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 92
Re: Just got back from TRU . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:08:36 GMT

Hmmm I'm sensing a pattern.  I, too, just returned from 2 different TRUs
(Bloomington and Burnsville) and found no Anakin's Pod racers, and only 1 Sith
fighter (which Larry P quickly snatched up:-/)  Most were there for the <shudder>
non-Lego stuff and that was all the better because the line was healthy by the
time we got there (1+ hour early).  Saw other familiar faces and ran into some
GMLTC members as well.  All in all, it was a festive occasion.  All I could think
about was, it's good to be George Lucas;-)  He's gonna be richer than Larry P!

-John (J2)

Rich Thompson wrote:

Same story here, just got back from TRU an picked up the Duel, Droid Fighter,
Gungan Sub, Naboo Fighter and the large Pod Racer set. The manager knew nothing
about the Sith fighter and Anakin's Pod racer sets...very, very crowded though.