 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 233
  Re: Any LEGO Enthusiasts out there?

Hey! I'm not in any LUGs or into brikwars, but welcome to the area. I'm just over the border in WI. You live pretty close to one of the best lego stores in the country (so I hear). Go the mall of america and check that thing out. You can get some (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Any LEGO Enthusiasts out there?

(...) Thanks, even though I won't be there for about three months! (...) Yeah, my grandpa told me about that great LEGO store. Can't wait! Thanks again, Nathan Lord Of The LEGO (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)