 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 231

Re: Any LEGO Enthusiasts out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 00:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
Hi All,

My family and I will be moving to a place near St. Cloud in MN for nine
months beginning at Sept. 1.  I was just wondering if there was a LUG Group
or just some fellow LEGO enthusiasts somewhere near that area.

I'm mostly interested in playing Brikwars with a group, but also doing other
group stuff like a Moonbase or Medieval Marketplace project.

If there is anyone out there please let me know!

Thanks!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO

If you're willing to head East on I-94 an hour or so, you can check out the
Twin Cities LEGO Users Group (TCLUG), and perhaps the Greater Midwest LEGO
Train Club (GMLTC).

I don't know of any AFOL groups in St. Cloud, though...

JohnG, GMLTC

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
Hi All,

My family and I will be moving to a place near St. Cloud in MN for nine
months beginning at Sept. 1.  I was just wondering if there was a LUG Group
or just some fellow LEGO enthusiasts somewhere near that area.

I'm mostly interested in playing Brikwars with a group, but also doing other
group stuff like a Moonbase or Medieval Marketplace project.

If there is anyone out there please let me know!

Thanks!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO

If you're willing to head East on I-94 an hour or so, you can check out the
Twin Cities LEGO Users Group (TCLUG), and perhaps the Greater Midwest LEGO
Train Club (GMLTC).

Thanks for the info!

I don't know of any AFOL groups in St. Cloud, though...

Erm, I'm not even an AFOL, I'm just 14.

JohnG, GMLTC

Thanks for the quick responce,

Nathan